Colmena (pronounced Col-meh-na) is the Spanish word for Beehive.
Bees are a symbol of a healthy environment around us. At Colmena, we are PASSIONATE about creating a world where our beautiful natural resources flourish for future generations. The Beehive logo symbolises our MISSION of protecting the environment by making high-quality environmentally-friendly products easily accessible to everyone.
Why choose Colmena?
Colmena is proudly Australian Designed & Australian owned! The Colmena Nappy has been uniquely designed by a mum of 2 with all the features carefully considered to ensure that your child is comfortable and dry.
Colmena Nappies feature Licensed Prints as well as Australian designed prints.
We are the first (and currently the only) Australian Nappy Business to License Beloved Children’s Characters for our designs.
So what are the features of Colmena Nappies?
- Silky Soft & Stretchy PUL Shell
- 4 Rise Settings, making a more versatile OSFM (3 rows of snaps)
- Thick and Gentle Back Elastics
- Hip Snaps to give the best leg seal
- Large Easy to Stuff Pocket
- Cloth Suede Stay-dry Layer
- PUL Tummy Panel for extra Leak Protection
- Choice of shell only, 1 insert or 2 inserts
What material are the inserts?
The inserts are all natural fibres and consist of:
- 5 Layer Bamboo
- 5 layer Bamboo Cotton & Hemp (3 inner layers are hemp, outer layers are Bamboo Cotton
Use both inserts for Heavy Wetters or as a Night Nappy for light – medium night wetters
Where is Colmena made?
Colmena is proudly Australian Designed & Australian owned. Our products are manufactured ethically overseas with suppliers who are carefully selected.
What do Licensed Prints mean?
Colmena respects the trademarks and copyrights of License Holders. All Licensed Prints are printed with permission of the License Holder.