Lulu & Finn Rainforest Print Modern Cloth Night Nappy
Lulu & Finn Rainforest One-Size-Fits-Most (OSFM) Print Pocket Night Nappy
Our night nappies are simple to use with extra features to get your bub through the night leak-free. We have a built in 3-layer 330 GSM bamboo insert. Don't waste space in your night time nappies with microfibre!
These nappies have a double leg gusset making them easy to fit around the legs and allowing plenty of space for extra absorbency.
The stay-dry cloth suede inner material means the moisture will be drawn away from bubs skin naturally. Waterproof PUL outer shell means no extra covers are needed.
Features & Benefits
- Suits newborns all the way to toddlers 3kg-15kg approx.
- Size: One size fits most - adjustable by using snapping buttons on different rows around the nappy
- Dimensions: (L)38cm x (W)36cm approx.
- Comfy double gusset leg elastics
- Easy to fit
- Stay dry suede cloth
- Tummy panel for leak proctection
- 3-layer sewn-in 330GSM bamboo terry insert
- Breathable, waterproof and washable
- Reusable & eco-conscious
Night Insert Set
Hemp Insert + Bamboo Trifold Insert Set
- 1x Hemp insert - 4 layers of hemp (70%) with a cotton blend (30%)
Size: (L)33cm x (W)13.5cm approx.
- 1x Bamboo trifold insert - 3 layers of 330gsm bamboo terry (per layer)
Size: (L)35cm x (W)41cm approx.
- inserts may take approximately 6 – 8 washes to reach full absorbency
- inserts made of natural fibres may have a small amount of shrinkage after washing
- Outer layer: Polyester with breathable TPU membrane technology
- Inner layer: Suede cloth
- Always wash before first use
- Place the insert in the nappy via the inside back pocket
- Inserts are absorbent - fluids are not retained within the inner nappy layer (so that the child will feel dry)
- Multiple inserts can be used to increase absorption if needed – checkout our insert range here
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours or when damp to prevent nappy rash
- For detailed washing instructions head on over to our tips & tricks page here